Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > bought bigger memory card after update n...
bought bigger memory card after update nothing is working i cant click on cars anymore

2208 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2014-11-21 14:38:16

•   Level 2   
    (21) points
    penozadigian
    2014-11-21 09:07:47
     please help i bought a new memory card and i cant use maxidas like before anymore not every car is working and the old memory card is not working anymore please help because i just paid to have the new update and i cant use anything anymore my email address is peno000@hotmail.com thank you in advance

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-11-21 09:18:46 (Reply to:penozadigian)

Type sd card on the search bar above and you will find everything related to your
    question good luck.

•   Level 2   
    (21) points
    penozadigian
    2014-11-21 09:31:13 (Reply to:ede65)
     i tried that but my problem is a little bit difficult everything works fine but some cars like audi skoda seat and vw doesnt update it gives a error and even the older versions doesnt work and when i connect to the vehicle i can seee the photos of the cars when i click on it it loads till the end and at the end it gives me an error this all happened after update i bought a new sd card sandisk 8gb and the problems has started i bought another one its the same the problem is not from the sd card there is other problem please if someone can help me thank you,

•   Level 3   
    (57) points
    ToxicGumbo

2014-11-21 10:26:41 (Reply to:penozadigian)

Sounds like something didn't copy correctly.  My original card was damaged (I/O errors) and everything except two vehicle profiles transferred fine.  Updates have been successful and diagnostics work.  You mentioned that your original card had problems--what exactly happened?  Autel usually recommends picking up a similar make of card and to format it before copying data over.  That mostly seems like a "clean start" approach from a user support angle, but there might be some merit to it with actual usability.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-11-21 11:20:07 (Reply to:penozadigian)

Yes I have seen this before, I read a post a long time ago where a member had the
    same issue as yours. It turned out to be an issue with the computer he was using,
    maybe a virus who knows and he was also using an 8gb card of another brand. He
    bought a 16 or 32 gb card formatted it in a different computer and downloaded all
    updates from that other computer and everything turned out fine. I don't know if this is
    going to do it for you but its worth the try. good luck.

•   Level 2   
    (21) points
    penozadigian
    2014-11-21 14:38:16 (Reply to:ede65)
     my problem is more than complicated everything is working fine except audi skoda seat bently and mazda when i click on them the program loads at the end it gives error and takes me out of the program iam having difficulties after the update before the update everything was fine...
  Total1 Pages